Monday 12 January 2009

Day 30

Day 30, Week 5, Session 12

Paying the price for trying to take short cuts two days ago..

Time: 60 min
Had to use the long blade twice on the thighs. Used the long blade and then stubble blade on lower leg. So many hairs got missed last time. I tried to be really thorough without over doing it.

Results: As ye sow, so shall ye reap. The results were good.
But then i shaved afterwards, to make sure that every hair was at the same length. Hopefully, in two days, the 'stubble blade only' approach will work.

Notes:
An unexpected perk - running the stubble blade over my legs and buffing like crazy for the past 4 weeks has smoothed out my skin. I shaved without a single nick or graze. If the no!no! doesn't work for me, i can always go back to the blade.

Shaving is so much smoother than no!no! - so much smoother. But nothing lasts, and i'm not looking forward to my afternoon stubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment